North American Sterilization & Packaging (NASP) began more then 25 years ago as a division of InterMed/ North American, Inc. in Sparta, NJ, servicing the medical device community primarily in the urologic field.
In 1992, the Wiebel family acquired the NASP division to expand and diversify the already well established (and respected) business portfolio in the food and consumables packaging market serviced by the family business. Immediate planning began to design a “state of the art” medical device manufacturing/ EtO sterilization facility to provide turnkey operations to the growing customer base. Construction commenced and the current location in Franklin, NJ opened in 1997.
With an optimal facility in operation, the business adopted a strategy to now become a leader in the contract medical device community by expanding and improving manufacturing capabilities and technologies. This has been supplemented by the addition of senior level management from the health care community with particular emphasis on logistics, manufacturing, engineering, quality assurance and product development. We have evolved over time into your one source for state of the art contract manufacturing, assembly, packaging and sterilization.
- NASP wants to help improve your sales, productivity and profit.
- NASP specializes in working for you, whether you have a full packaging and quality staff, or are just starting one. We can supply the expertise necessary to help you, by supplying you with a complete documentation package for every product we produce and/or sterilize.
- Should a problem arise, we’ll be there to assist you. NASP offers a qualified QA/Regulatory/Consulting Service generally at no charge to you.
- NASP manufactures, packages and sterilizes at our modern Franklin, NJ location.
- Don’t be misled! Not all contract companies provide all services themselves, and with NASP you always know where your product is.
- Try us! Call us! You are always invited to visit our facility and discuss your needs. Call for additional information or an appointment at 973-209-4388.